How to enroll in Mobile Banking
How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
Now you can do all your banking – right from your mobile phone! Check balances, pay bills, transfer funds AND make deposits! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Here’s How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
- While signed in to Internet banking click on services and then Mobile Banking.
- Click Enroll
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click the checkbox that states “I accept these Terms and Conditions”. Click on Continue.
- Choose the mobile banking services you would like. These services include the mobile app, mobile browser, and text banking.
- For the Mobile App (Iphone and Android) you may enter your cell phone number to receive a text with a link to download the app. You can also go to your phones app store and download Touch Banking.
- For the mobile browser you will receive a text with a link to our mobile site. This site is designed to work well with your phone’s smaller screen.
- For text banking you will receive a text with instructions on using this feature.
- Next select your time zone and click the box next to each account you would like to see on mobile banking. Click continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click continue.
- You will receive an activation code text message on your cell phone. Enter it into the activation box.
- You have successfully enrolled in mobile banking.
If you need to re-download the app, simply go to the App Store, and search for Touchbanking
Download the app and enter SSBMobile125, when it asks for an “app code”.
Make Deposits through your Mobile Phone!
If you have chosen the Mobile App for your mobile banking, you can also make deposits through your mobile device!
- Simply open the app, login, and click on “Deposits” at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the prompts, which will ask for the amount of the check and request you take a photo of the front and back of the check. The check must be endorsed to be accepted.
- Once the app confirms your deposit has been accepted, it will post to your account within a few hours if it is made during normal banking hours, or the next business day if it is made after the bank is closed. The bank verifies each deposit before the funds are available.